I promised on day one of this blog that I would share the outrageous things that some fertile people sometimes say and do. I like to think I can be the conscience for those who apparently lack one. I came across this wonderful example of insensitivity from a blog post written by a lovely woman in the process of adoption. I’m sorry there’s just no excuse for the blatant act of inconsiderateness committed on this woman. At best it’s naive and at worst it’s cruel.
Comments are closed.
Award Winning Author
Around the Blog
barren babe beginning bloggers BlogHer blogosphere change children compassion darkness decisions emotions failure fertility fertility treatment grief growth heart identity infertile infertility IVF laughter loss marketers memo menopause misunderstanding mom momzilla Mother's Day motherhood mourning movie peace progress psychology ReproTechTruths research search silent sorority society stigma study support understanding
- Pregnancy Magnet? 3 views
- Bittersweet Symphony 2 views
- Revealing the Elephant in the Room 2 views
- Why Do We Whisper? 1 view
- A Letter to My Body: I Love You, I Hate You 1 view
- Role Models and Putting Emotions Work 1 view
- From the Tight Rope to the Balance Beam 1 view
- The Game of Life 1 view
- 45 Years After Rossi, Mommies Propagate Prejudice 1 view
- Positioning: Finding Your Personal Identity As An “Infertile” 1 view